What is the definition of “clean”?
Ask 100 people and you’ll likely get 100 different answers. At JAN-PRO you’ll only ever hear one answer.
“It’s Only Clean When Our Processes Confirm It’s Clean.”
Here’s how JAN-PRO takes the guesswork out of what clean really means.
JP Signature Clean Defines Quality.
JP Signature Clean describes our quality commitment and our quality processes. To achieve JP Signature Clean results our owner-operators receive the most rigorous training and certification levels in the industry — a minimum five week program during which they learn the finer points of commercial cleaning — such as:
- The importance of dwell time when disinfecting
- How to maintain bacteria-free high touch surfaces
- How to thoroughly dust offices without disrupting desktops
- Thorough carpet cleaning techniques
- Which treatments to use on hard floor surfaces
- How to work safely in public areas
- How to work cleaner and greener
- How to look for ways to add value for their customers
JP Tracker Measures Quality.
JP Tracker represents our “hands-on” practice of routinely checking our work and benchmarking our results. Many cleaning companies promise this, but sadly few deliver it with sufficient regularity or depth of measurement. At JAN-PRO our approach is much more demanding. Here’s how it works:
- When you sign with JAN-PRO, JP Tracker begins with a first impressions survey. We check every aspect of your cleaning requirements and determine what and where to focus our attention and expertise.
- After an agreed initial period, usually 30 days, a JAN-PRO Operations Specialist physically inspects your property and measures our lasting impressions. This process uses a 50 point checklist so nothing is left to chance.
- Any adjustments to service are made and the inspections continue on a regular schedule.
JP Technics Delivers Quality.
JP Technics provides the science behind our services. We take our definition of quality commercial cleaning, overlay our measurement of it and then make sure we deliver it using the most advanced products and equipment available, including:
- Hospital-grade disinfectants for broad-spectrum coverage
- Backpack vacuums with four-level filtration and ratings that exceed HEPA standards for cleaning the air
- Colour-coded microfiber cloths designed to trap dirt and hold it in a positively charged state for more effective cleaning
- Cleaning chemicals that cover a greater area while using less product; our “cleaning greener” initiative
- Uniformed crews with ID badges and the right safety equipment on hand.
As you’ll see, these processes go way beyond promises. To learn more about JAN-PRO Cleaning Systems, please contact your local JAN-PRO representative.